New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Does Exercise Improve Survival in Cancer?
Evidence suggests that exercise and other lifestyle changes may protect against certain cancer types, but the jury is out as to whether it actually improves outcomes after diagnosis.
Help by adding tags...
Median survival of cancer patients has risen from one to 10 years over past 40 years
- Half of patients who are given a diagnosis of cancer today will survive at least 10 years, whereas only a quarter would have done so 40 years ago, show figures published today by Cancer Research UK.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!