New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Do EHRs Improve Care, Reduce Errors, Affect Relationships?
How do nurse practitioners feel about EHRs and clinical practice? See if you agree with this perspective.
Help by adding tags...
How thoughts and behaviour affect mood
- The mood swings of people with bipolar disorder are influenced by their thoughts according to researchers.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.