New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HPV Oncogenic mRNA Testing for Cervical Cancer Screening
This study evaluated the viability of a newly approved test for detection of HPV messenger RNA. Is it an effective adjunctive cervical cancer screening method?
Help by adding tags...
New HPV vaccine offers greater protection against cervical cancer than current vaccine
- Scientists have developed a new HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine which protects against nine types of the virus - seven of which cause most cases of cervical cancer.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
HPV test 'more accurate' than Pap for cervical cancer screening
- A single test for HPV is more accurate and less costly than Pap for cervical cancer screening, according to trial results and the recommendations of a panel of experts.
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
- Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials