New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stroke in the TOTAL Trial: Thrombectomy vs PCI Alone in STEMI
Find out which treatment path is more likely to lead to stroke -- for patients with STEMI.
Help by adding tags...
SWIFT PRIME: Who Benefits Most From Thrombectomy in Stroke?
- New results from SWIFT PRIME show certain groups of patients with acute stroke in whom thrombectomy with the stent retrieval device was particularly effective.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
THERAPY: Aspiration Thrombectomy Looks Good in Stroke
- Another endovascular trial has suggested benefit in stroke patients, this time with a different approach -- the Penumbra aspiration system.
Delivering thrombectomy for acute stroke using cardiology services
- Evidence is mounting for the supplementary benefit over thrombolysis of endovascular therapy in selected patients with acute stroke. Mechanical percutaneous removal of intracerebral clot using an a...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases