New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Geriatrics Society Offers Alternatives to Beers Drugs
The American Geriatrics Society is offering an evidence-based selection of alternatives to the Beers Criteria list of drugs that are problematic in the elderly.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A cheat sheet of drugs commonly found in psychiatry detailing their class, indication, contraindications, cautions and mechanism of action. Enjoy!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Does long term use of psychiatric drugs cause more harm than good?
- We could stop almost all psychotropic drug use without deleterious effect, says Peter C Gøtzsche, questioning trial designs that underplay harms and overplay benefits. Allan H Young and John Crace ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Spectrum of antimicrobials