New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pneumonia Among Adults Hospitalized With Confirmed Influenza
Which hospitalized influenza patients are at high risk for developing pneumonia?
Help by adding tags...
- This article describes adult respiratory tract infection. For more information, please see paediatric respiratory infections Pneumonia is a common lower respiratory tract infection, characterised...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Flu infections can lead to deadly cytokine storm that sparks lung inflammation
- Scientists at The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) have mapped key elements of a severe immune overreaction - a 'cytokine storm' - that can both sicken and kill patients who are infected with...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!