New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Useful refresher flashcard!
on Thursday 29th October 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
USMLE: CLASSIFICATION OF ANTIARRHYTHMIC DRUGS (Heart) by UsmleTeam
- I have discussed only important points you need to know for usmle examination, hope it will benefit you thank you Please SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/161OmbF New ...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Diuretics and Antihypertensives - USMLE Step 2 and 3
- (Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...
Cardiology Quick Facts and Mnemonics for Health Professionals
- 15 Cardiology Quick Facts and Mnemonics for Health Professionals. Quick way to learn and remember important cardiology facts. Perfect for all health sciences...
Antibiotic Mechanisms of Action Mindmap
- Source: http://cmapspublic.ihmc.us
Dysrhythmias and Contraction of the Heart
- This useful chart includes dysrhythmias originating in the sinus node and atria.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.