New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Septic shock - pathophysiology and symptoms
Learn about the pathophysiology of Sepsis and Septic Shock and the symptoms you need to look out for.
Help by adding tags...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!