New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ICU Liberation: Post Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS)
James C. Jackson, Psy.D, assistant professor at Vanderbilt University, discusses Post-Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS), a condition that affects survivors of c...
Help by adding tags...
Comprehensive Patient-Centered Care in the ICU
- In this presentation, Neil A. Halpern, MD, FCCM, Chief, Critical Care Medicine Service at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, describes how his unit deve...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...