New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA OKs Osimertinib for Specific Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancers
A new drug is available for patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who progress on epidermal growth-factor receptor inhibitors and who have a specific related mutation.
Help by adding tags...
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
- The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Dual therapy's 1-2 punch knocks out drug-resistant lung cancer
- Unusual chance to study patient's residual tumor leads to new findingCapitalizing on a rare opportunity to thoroughly analyze a tumor from a lung cancer patient who had...
EGFR Testing Not Done in 25% of Lung Cancer Patients
- Not all patients with advanced NSCLC undergo testing for the EGFR mutation, and for some patients who do undergo testing, therapy is initiated before the results are received.
Lung Cancer Explained Clearly
- Comparison of the main types of lung cancers: squamous, adenocarcinoma, large cell, and small cell lung cancer.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...