New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Short Spurts of Physical Activity and Cardiovascular Health
Could short spurts of moderate to vigorous physical activity help lessen the risk of developing hypertension? Less than 10 minutes may be all it takes.
Help by adding tags...
Under-the-desk pedal device could reduce sedentary behavior for office workers
- Providing each office employee with a portable pedal device may increase physical activity, reducing the risk of sedentary-related health problems, according to new research.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials