New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Food-Dependent Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis in a 17-Year-Old
Food-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis, while rare, can be life-threatening. This case of an unusual allergen highlights the challenges in diagnosis.
Help by adding tags...
Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com
- Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Does Exercise Improve Survival in Cancer?
- Evidence suggests that exercise and other lifestyle changes may protect against certain cancer types, but the jury is out as to whether it actually improves outcomes after diagnosis.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!