New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to turn off Parkinson's disease and depression
Deep brain stimulation is becoming very precise. This technique allows surgeons to place electrodes in almost any area of the brain.
Help by adding tags...
- http://yassermetwally.com http://yassermetwally.net Parkinson disease
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Scripps Florida scientists uncover how molecule protects brain cells in Parkinson's disease model
- Scientists from the Florida campus of The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) have found how a widely known but little-studied enzyme protects brain cells in models of Parkinson's disease.
How deep-brain stimulation reshapes neural circuits in Parkinson's disease
- Study reveals mode of action of highly effective, but poorly understood therapyUC San Francisco scientists have discovered a possible mechanism for how deep-brain...
With DBS for Parkinson's Disease, Implantation Sequence Matters
- When using a standard stereotactic technique for deep brain stimulation (DBS), the second brain lead implanted on the opposite side of the brain may not be placed as accurately as the first, accord...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.