New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
OSCE Clinical Skills: Pregnant abdomen
Sample from 'Ace the OSCE' a Prize Winning OSCE Video Library.
Help by adding tags...
- Guide to doing a sensory exam (dermatones, etc) by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Guide to doing a respiratory exam by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
Cannulation - Leicester Clinical Skills
- Cannulation performed following official University Hospitals of Leicester (UHL) Guidelines Stage 1 - Consent 0:40 Stage 2 - Equipment 1:53 Stage 3 - Procedure; Treatment Room 3:25 Patient Area ...
History Taking (2 of 3) - Clinical Skills 101
- We've had a great response to our first set of videos, so we're thrilled to hear some of you are finding them helpful! Since then we've had a few requests to...
Lead Interpretation: R-wave Progression, Electrical Vectors & Axis Deviations
- This program discusses normal vs. abnormal R-wave progression of the hexaxial and precordial leads, describes a vector in the heart, how vectors become an ax...
Pneumothorax: Practice Essentials, Background, Anatomy
- Pneumothorax is defined as the presence of air or gas in the pleural cavity (ie, the potential space between the visceral and parietal pleura of the lung). The clinical results are dependent on the...
Scientists pinpoint exact area of the brain where Alzheimer's begins
- University of Southern California experts found a critical but vulnerable region in the brain, the locus coeruleus (pictured in blue), is subject to damage decades before symptoms appear.