New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Video Tutorial
This video covers the known pathophysiology, important signs and symptoms, diagnosis strategies, and treatment options.
Help by adding tags...
Liver function tests
- This is a chemical pathology podcast on liver function tests.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Basic Liver Physiology
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Lecture
- Get to grips with the clinical features, pathogenesis and triggers of Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease and other Colitides.
The Metabolism Process
- Comprehensive lecture including the gastric phase & intestinal phase, gastric inhibition, small intestines, absorption and fecal analysis.
"A Cute Abdomen" by Dr Larmon
- In this lecture Dr Baxter Larmon covers gastroenterology pathophysiology, accessory organ diseases, urology and nephrology.
Acetaminophen (Tylenol) Metabolism and Toxicity
- This is the best online medical lectures site, providing high quality medical and nursing lectures for students across the globe. Our lectures are oversimpli...
Lipids, Fats and Fatty Acids Revision Summary
- Learn to list the biological functions of fatty acids and understand their structure and melting point.