New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anatomy of the knee joint
The session is demonstrated on plastic models, plastinated specimens, prosection, and plain radiographs. After completion of this video session, it is expect...
Help by adding tags...
Osteology of the ulna
- After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to: Identify and describe bony features of the ulna including Proximal end: olec...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Fracture of the clavicle - applied anatomy
- After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to: Identify the function of the clavicle. Explain why the clavicle commonly fra...
Female bony pelvis: 2-sex differences
- Presented and edited by Dr.Akram Jaffar (Ph.D.) using plastic and plastinated models as well as a PowerPoint presentation with multiple radiographs. Filmed b...
Picutre tests in anatomy shoulder region and axilla 3
- After completion of this video you will be able identify and discuss some features of the shoulder region and axilla: Supraspinatus, subdeltoid bursa, supras...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals