New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Functional anatomy of heart valves
After watching this video session, it is expected that you will be able to: Describe the structure of atrioventricular and semilunar valves Discuss how compe...
Help by adding tags...
Prolapsed Mitral Valve
- The mitral valve (or bicuspid valve) separates the left atrium and left ventricle. Its function is to close as the heart contacts (i.e. when pressure increases in the ventricle) to prevent blood...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Electrical System of the Heart
- See where the pacemaker cells start the electrical wave of depolarization, and how it gets all the way to the ventricles of the heart. Rishi is a pediatric i...
Cranial Nerves Basics - 3D Anatomy Tutorial
- http://www.anatomyzone.com 3D anatomy tutorial on the cranial nerves using the Zygote Body Browser (http://www.zygotebody.com). In this tutorial, I talk abou...
Heart Development Tutorial
Anatomy of celiac trunk
- Objectives: After completion of this video it is expected that you will be able to understand: • Branches of the celiac artery, their relations and peritonea...
Heart and coronary circulation - dissection
- This video and its channel are supported by "Human Anatomy Education" page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AnatomyEducation After watching this video, it...