New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gross anatomy of upper abdominal viscera
Plastic model showing some of the upper abdominal viscera: duodenum, pancreas, spleen, suprarenal gland, kidney and extrahepatic biliary passages. Vascular s...
Help by adding tags...
Kidney and posterior abdominal wall - dissection
- The video shows some relations of the kidney; relations of structures at the renal hilus; renal sinus; pelvicalcyceal system; peritoneal relation of the kidn...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Urinary bladder, prostate and male urethra - Dissection
- After watching the video session it is expected that you should be able to: Describe the internal features of the urinary bladder and the boundaries of the t...
Inguinal region: dissection of a female body
- This video and its channel are supported by "Human Anatomy Education" page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AnatomyEducation Check related video: Anatomy ...
Anatomy of anterior abdominal wall - dissection
- Objectives: After completion of this video session it is expected that the students will be able to understand and demonstrate the: • Fascia of the anterolat...
sectional anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis coronal section 1
- Coronal section of a plastinated specimen. Presented and edited by Dr. Akram Abood Jaffar. Filmed by Mr Nasser Zahra at Plastination Showroom of the College ...
sectional anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis coronal section 2
- Coronal section of a plastinated specimen. Presented and edited by Dr. Akram Abood Jaffar. Filmed by Mr Nasser Zahra at College of Medicine, University of Sh...