New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This video and its channel are supported by "Human Anatomy Education" page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AnatomyEducation The Channel is targeted at he...
Help by adding tags...
Cell Membrane III - Membrane Differences
- IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpTFVja1JQbTRKQ3c Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Stress & Wellbeing
- Lecture on despondency and de-motivation and depression.
- Dr. Barchman discusses hyponatremia
- Nephritic, Nephrotic Sn, Active Urine, RPGN+Crescents, Prot+Hematuria
Informed consent? How do primary care professionals prepare women for cervical smears: A qualitative study
- Cervical screening is a procedure that is mainly carried out in primary care, predominantly by general practitioners (GPs) and practice nurses (PNs). Much has been published about the effects on wo...