New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anatomy of anterior abdominal wall - dissection
Objectives: After completion of this video session it is expected that the students will be able to understand and demonstrate the: • Fascia of the anterolat...
Help by adding tags...
Gross anatomy of upper abdominal viscera
- Plastic model showing some of the upper abdominal viscera: duodenum, pancreas, spleen, suprarenal gland, kidney and extrahepatic biliary passages. Vascular s...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Kidney and posterior abdominal wall - dissection
- The video shows some relations of the kidney; relations of structures at the renal hilus; renal sinus; pelvicalcyceal system; peritoneal relation of the kidn...
Urinary bladder, prostate and male urethra - Dissection
- After watching the video session it is expected that you should be able to: Describe the internal features of the urinary bladder and the boundaries of the t...
Inguinal region: dissection of a female body
- This video and its channel are supported by "Human Anatomy Education" page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AnatomyEducation Check related video: Anatomy ...
sectional anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis coronal section 1
- Coronal section of a plastinated specimen. Presented and edited by Dr. Akram Abood Jaffar. Filmed by Mr Nasser Zahra at Plastination Showroom of the College ...
sectional anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis coronal section 2
- Coronal section of a plastinated specimen. Presented and edited by Dr. Akram Abood Jaffar. Filmed by Mr Nasser Zahra at College of Medicine, University of Sh...