New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anatomy of the knee joint, simplified sketches
After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to Identify the shape of the tibial and patellar articular surfaces on the dista...
Help by adding tags...
Cranial Nerves Functions and Disorders
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Physiology of Muscles
Top 10 Medical Technologies in 2015
- Let’s see the top trends and technologies that will shape the year 2015 in medicine and healthcare!
Trust Me, I'm a PA Student: Anatomy Tips and Tricks for Physician Assistant Students
- So just a friendly fyi, most of this material was actually compiled/created by medical students from the Class of 2015 while they were TAing the PA and PT students. Many of these mnemonics and tips...
Illustrated Anatomy of Upper-limb
- An illustrated overview of the nerve supply ,muscles and important landmarks of the upper-limb
Superficial veins of the upper limb at the cubital fossa
- After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to: Describe the variation in the pattern of superficial veins at the roof of th...