New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Spectrum of antimicrobials
on Tuesday 19th April 2016
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
ECG 1 - ECG First Principles
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the first video in a series on reading and interpreting ECGs. This tutorial covers ECG lead placement and the first principles of reading an ECG. For m...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Antibiotics: The Types and Effects
- Perfect for premed, college, medical and nursing students.
Mechanisms and Classification of Antibiotics
- A summary of the mechanisms and classification of antibiotics, with particular focus on penicillins, cephalosporins, carbapenems, quinolones, and aminoglycosides.
- This video describes the structure of DNA.
The Complement System Song
- A song describing the Alternative, Classical and Lectin-Mannose pathways of the complement system. Written and performed by Stephen Schilling.
Antibody Production and Recombination Tutorial
- This video explores the structure of an antibody and the various regions on both the heavy and the light chains.
Examples of hypersensitivity reaction
- Examples of hypersensitivity reaction
Hypertension MindMap: Integrating Physiology, Pathology and Pharmacology
- Mind Mapping serves as a way to help students move away from the traditional approach of diving into fine details and losing sight of the big picture.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Nasogastric (NG) Tube Insertion - OSCE Guide
- The ability to carry out NG tube insertion is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what's required in the OSCE.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.