New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
An Overview of Hematopoiesis
Hematopoiesis is the process of creating new blood cells in the body. All blood cells start off as hematopoietic stem cells, and then specialize into myeloid cells or lymphoid cells (T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes).
Help by adding tags...
Nephrology - Kidney and Nephron Overview
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
What Comes After The Wearable Health Revolution?
- For the last years, the wearable health trackers' revolution has been going on. There are gadgets and devices with which we can measure health parameters and vital signs at home. But what comes aft...
Wax Removal for Hearing Test
- This gentleman is a farmer who came to us for a hearing test. Wax was removed from both ears using a device called a Jobson-Horne.
Liver in cardiopulmonary disease - Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology
- To view the full text, please login as a subscribed user or purchase a subscription. Click here to view the full text on ScienceDirect.