New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Reflexes of the Brainstem
This tutorial is the first of a series of tutorials on the reflexes of the brainstem. This video covers the basic structure of a reflex.
Help by adding tags...
Cranial Nerve Examination - OSCE Guide
- The ability to carry out a thorough and slick cranial nerve examination is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what's required in the OSCE and you can then...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Cranial Nerve 4 Palsy
- This excerpt comes from a neuro-ophthalmology lecture from Ophthobook.com. Fourth nerve palsies effect the superior oblique muscle (trochlea).
Basal Ganglia Direct Pathway
- This video gives an overview of the direct basal ganglia pathway, which is a modulator of motor movement.
Vertebra levels and structures
- I think the info is correct! Vertebral levels and some key structural occurrences
Histology Guide | Nerves
- The axons of many neurons are insulated by a myelin sheath, which increases the rate at which an axon can conduct an action potential.
Coronal Section of Brain ( simplified)