New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anterior cruciate ligament tear (ACL Tear)
Anterior cruciate ligament tear (ACL Tear) tutorial including causes, symtoms and treatment.
Help by adding tags...
Cranial Nerve 4 Palsy
- This excerpt comes from a neuro-ophthalmology lecture from Ophthobook.com. Fourth nerve palsies effect the superior oblique muscle (trochlea).
Trauma 02 - Secondary Survey
- Created by Avid Studio App
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 6 - Diaphragm and Pleura)
- A review of how to diagnose a pneumothorax, various forms of pleural effusion, other forms of pleural disease, and pneumoperitoneum. A differential diagnosis...
Periosteum Structure, Function; Periostitis, Periosteal Reaction | EHealthStar
- Periosteum, endosteum, pericranium, dura mater, perichondrium, Sharpey fibers, periosteal reaction, shin splints, periosteal bruise, periosteal graft, X-ray,
Nasogastric (NG) Tube Insertion - OSCE Guide
- The ability to carry out NG tube insertion is something every medic needs to master. This video aims to give you an idea of what's required in the OSCE.
Reflexes of the Brainstem
- This tutorial is the first of a series of tutorials on the reflexes of the brainstem. This video covers the basic structure of a reflex.