New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get to Grips with Dopamine
Excellent slide show covering the mechanism of action, clinical uses and side effects of Dopamine.
Help by adding tags...
Pharmacology Mnemonic: Partial Seizures: Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Lamotrigine, Topiramate
- Simple and complex partial seizures can be treated with medical drugs.
Bacteria Mind Map
How to be healthy as a Medical Student (or Pre-Med)
- Some simple tips and things I like to do to stay well while studying and working 24/7. I'd love to hear your tips too!
Time to Act on Obesity
- Learn more about the complex biology that underlies obesity. What causes it and why is it so hard to lose weight through diet and exercise?
Antibody Production and Recombination Tutorial
- This video explores the structure of an antibody and the various regions on both the heavy and the light chains.
Functions and Gross Anatomy of the Urinary System
- Learn the functions of the urinary system, urine formation and renal function tests.
Knee Arthritis and Fixed Knee Replacement
- Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis that affects the knee. In this condition, the slippery cartilage that covers the ends of bones in knee joint wears down. This video also explores...