New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Anatomy shoulder region and axilla 2
Help by adding tags...
Anatomy of yawning
- Muscles of mastication - anatomy and actions
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Where is the piriform recess located?
- This video is part of a playlist of short videos which are intended to combine multiple choice questions' answering experience with an improved understanding...
Sectional anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis coronal section 3
- Coronal section of a plastinated specimen. Presented and edited by Dr. Akram Abood Jaffar. Filmed by Mr Nasser Zahra at College of Medicine, University of Sh...
Essential anatomy for facial Botox injections, abridged version
- Abridged version video is part of the playlist "Essential Anatomy for Botox Facial Injections": http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRbPzV4ZYk0xBCGxUO3Pitm...
Picutre tests in anatomy shoulder region and axilla 3
- After completion of this video you will be able identify and discuss some features of the shoulder region and axilla: Supraspinatus, subdeltoid bursa, supras...
Picture tests in anatomy shoulder region and axilla 4
- After completion of this video you will be able identify and discuss some features of the shoulder region and axilla: Rotator cuff, infraspinatus, deltoid, b...