New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Focus On: Emergency Ultrasound For Deep Vein Thrombosis
Ultrasound is a sensitive and specific tool for the assessment of patients presenting with symptoms suggestive of lower extremity DVT.
Help by adding tags...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Who is able to carry out an Emergency Detention of a patient?
- Using the Mental Health Act (Scotland) 2003: In order to carry out an Emergency detention of a patient is FY2 the most junior position that is able to do this (in conjunction with a mental health ...
Keep Emergency for Emergencies? Reframing the basic assumption - CanadiEM
- Recently a commercial that asked patients to "Keep emergency for emergencies" went viral. I think it is time we rethink our assumptions about ED patients.
- *Emergency Radiology* The goal of the Emergency Radiology section is to provide high quality, timely, final readings to all Emergency Radiology patients and ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more