New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Focus On: Current Management of Gastroenteritis in Children
Vomiting and diarrhea are two of the most common complaints of children presenting to the emergency department.
Help by adding tags...
Trending Resources on Meducation
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Learning to Learn - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 2nd Jun 2014 - Learning to Learn
Ophthalmology Lecture - Pediatric Eye Exam
- http://www.ophthobook.com This video lecture demonstrates some of the difficulties we have examining children in the optometry or ophthalmology clinic. Kids ...
How To Develop Loyalty In Your Team - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing methods of maintaining loyality among your team members. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow ...
SGEM#26: Honey, Honey (Pediatric Cough)
- Guest Skeptic: Dr. Anthony Crocco MD FRCPC, Deputy Chief, Pediatric Emergency Department, McMaster Children’s Hospital Assistant Clinical Professor, McMaster University, Member of the BEEM Dream Team.
Podcast #12: Oh Dance-a-tron (Ondansetron for Pediatric Vomiting)
- Dehydration in children is a common presentation to the emergency department. A main cause of dehydration in this age group is gastroenteritis which is charaterized by acute onset diarrhea with or ...