New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Focus On: Ultrasound-Guided Central Venous Access of the Internal Jugular Vein
Central venous cannulation (CVC) is an important procedure in the practice of emergency medicine.
Help by adding tags...
Fast Ultrasound from One Minute Ultrasound
- One of the many scans from the guys at UltrasoundPodcast.com. See this scan and many more on the free One Minute Ultrasound smartphone app available in the i...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Ultrasound for Retinal Detachment - emdocs
- emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Philips HeartModel A.I. Brings Anatomical Intelligence to Cardiac Ultrasound (VIDEO) |
- Philips is introducing HeartModelA.I., a new Anatomically Intelligent Ultrasound (AIUS) tool for advanced quantification, automated 3D views and robust rep
Mindray TE7 Touchscreen Point of Care Ultrasound with TEE |
- Mindray (Shenzhen, China) is releasing the new touch controlled TE7 ultrasound system for point-of-care applications, as well as for some more advanced pro
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.