New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Dixon
Neoadjuvant therapy with an aromatase inhibitor provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for postmenopausal women with HER2-negative, strongly ER-positive and PR-positive disease.
Help by adding tags...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Mackey
- Outside a protocol setting, a combination of endocrine therapy and trastuzumab provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for women with ER-positive, HER2-positive metastatic disease.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
PCU Think Tank 1 | 06 - Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
- Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
Inducing labour reduces risk of caesarean delivery by 12%, finds analysis
- The risk of a caesarean delivery was 12% lower in women whose labour was induced than in women who were managed with expectant management, a new analysis has found.
Australian senior surgeon attacked for remarks on sexual harassment
- Trainee woman doctors safer to give in to male superiors’ demands rather than risk careers by complaining, says Gabrielle McMullin, who insists she used irony
Type 2 diabetes prevention programme is needed to tackle projected five million rise in cases
- A nationwide diabetes prevention programme, due to start next year, is needed to help prevent an estimated five million people in England who are at risk of type 2 diabetes from developing the dise...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...