New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
PCU Think Tank 1 | 06 - Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
Help by adding tags...
ADHD 'doubles the risk of early death'
- The symptoms of ADHD itself increase the risk of a premature death, in addition to a raised risk of substance use, a large study shows. Relative risk of early death was doubled.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Lipid-Lowering Therapy Patterns in T2D With CV Disease Risk
- Are modifications to lipid-lowering treatment regimens associated with intolerance or ineffectiveness issues in these high risk patients?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…