New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPB1 2009 | Case 09
ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 53yo w/7.5-cm, multi node+/ER+/PR-/HER2+ BC w/lymphatic invasion and residual disease after mastectomy. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
SABCS 2008 | Case08
- ResearchToPractice.com/SABCS_2008 – Second Opinion: Proceedings and Interviews from a 2-Part CME Satellite Symposia Held at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Case: 76-year-old wo...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
LCUTT1 2007 | Surgery for NSCLC
- LungCancerUpdate.com/ThinkTank – Proceedings from a Clinical Investigator “Think Tank.” Surgery for NSCLC. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
MTPB4 2007 | Case 07 presented by Patricia J Madej, MD
- MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Patricia J Madej, MD; premenopausal 48-year-old woman; mastectomy for two ipsilateral, discrete, ER-pos, PR-pos, HER2-neg breast lesions presented ...
VPB2 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 5: A woman diagnosed nine years ago at the age of 42 with a 9-cm, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-positive IDC who has received multiple lines of therapy for met...
VPB1 2009 | Case 01
- ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 38yo presented w/9-cm, ER+/PR-/HER2+, inflammatory BC and palpable axillary lymph node. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
VPB1 2009 | Case 04
- ResearchToPractice.com/VP/Breast – 50-yo presented 4y ago w/2-cm, strongly ER+/PR+/HER2- IDC and extensive bone mets. Moderated by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.