New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A little video to help with remembering all of those difficult neuro drugs.
Help by adding tags...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
US drug firm Pfizer seeks to buy UK company AstraZeneca
- Pfizer, the US pharmaceutical giant whose drugs include atorvastatin (Lipitor) and sildenafil (Viagra), is seeking to buy the UK drug firm AstraZeneca for £52bn (€63bn; $90bn), which would be one o...
Learn: Antidepressant, Antipsychotic, Antianxiety Drugs (by lekhoa) - Memorize.com - Remember and Understand
- Learn Antidepressant, Antipsychotic, Antianxiety Drugs facts using a simple interactive process (flashcard, matching, or multiple choice). Finally a format that helps you memorize and understand. ...
What drugs might induce nervous breakdown?
- What drugs might induce nervous breakdown?
Which drugs are banned by the IOC?
- What are drugs banned by international olympic commitee ?
Drugs in the ER
- Opioid use and misuse for non-cancer pain is a challenge for emergency department physicians, the health care system and society. There are some disturbing trends reported by the Center for Disease...
- An overview of the antiarrhythmics drugs by Dr Benjamin Smeeton.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...