New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
detailed first and second year OSCE stations
Clinical Skills Resuscitation station Assess danger of situation. Approach. “Rouse”. Assessment of consciousness. Gently shake shoulders. Use pain e.g sque…
Help by adding tags...
- Communication skills in the medical interview
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Detailed first and second year OSCE stations
- Explanations of procedures and signs associated with various OSCE style stations relevant to first and second year MBBS, including pictures of relevant pathology and illustrative diagrams. Include...
Clinical Skills Guide
- This guide contains 30 clinical skills that are essential for every doctor in training. I created this guide when revising for my 3rd year OSCEs, confused by the amount of resources we had to revis...
Suturing and Wound Management
- Anisha Sukha FY1 doctor
History Taking for OSCEs
- Aimed at those in clinical years. The presentation goes through how to maximize the use of the Calgary-Cambridge Framework, do a comprehensive systems review, and come up with differentials using t...
A brief Guide to the clinical examination
- I created this whilst in third year. I have always found it difficult to find a succint guide to the whole examination for the long case...so I created one! It is an easy guide to remembering what ...