New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atrial Fibrillation tutorial
This is a video tutorial on atrial fibrillation for medical students produced by Podmedics. This overview highlights the epidemiology, pathophysiology, aetiology, diagnosis and basic principles of management.
Help by adding tags...
- A video made by Imperial College Yr5 Medical Students to illustrate the mechanisms of actions of various different antibiotic classes
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- A video tutorial outlining the principles of bradycardia. This tutorial outlines the presentation, pathological causes, ECG features and ALS protocol for treatment of bradycardia.
Aortic Stenosis - Vivacast
- This video tutorial is a vivacast on aortic stenosis. This vivacast discusses a patient who presents with a systolic murmur consistent with aortic stenosis. It covers the examination findings, diff...
Saving lives is part of the job
- Two medical students detail their journey to becoming surgeons.
- The cardiovascular examination: narrated and illustrated. This video tutorial was made principally for use in conjunction with medical student apps: cardiolo...
- Website for Medical Students at UoL