New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ischaemic Heart Disease Tutorial
This video tutorial covers the basic principles, underlying pathophysiology, risk factors, clinical features, diagnosis and management of ischaemic heart disease.
Help by adding tags...
Congenital Acyanotic Heart Disease
- Acyanotic Heart Disease Left to Right Shunt
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Acyanotic heart disease diagnosis
- How do we know a patient has an acyanotic heart disease? Learn how health care professionals use a variety of tools to diagnosis these conditions, such as st...
HOW TO BEAT... HEART DISEASE
- What causes heart disease? A simple enough question. But the answer has become a subject of much debate, with implications for many of us on how we lead our lives.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!