New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This video podcast outlines primary, secondary and tension pneumothorax. It continues to outline the relevant management of each type of pneumothorax.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pulmonary oedema - Part 2
- This video tutorial covers the aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Primary spontaneous pneumothorax is associated with smoking but defined as occurring in the absence of known lung disease
Pneumothorax - Spontaneous & Tension
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6076 Pneumothorax, -, Spontaneous, &, Tension, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, video, study, R...
Clinical Case 115: Pneumothorax puzzle - Broome Docs
- pneumothorax CT imaging trauma
Tension Pneumothorax - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the condition of Tension Pneumothorax. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: htt...
Tension pneumothorax explained in 1 min
- We discuss the causes and presentations of pneumothorax in the Emergency Department.