New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A video tutorial outlining hyponatraemia covering the definitions, clinical features, aetiology, relevant investigations and management with a final focus on the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone hypersecretion (SIAHD)
Help by adding tags...
- A potentiallylife-threatening electrolyte problem that commonly finds its way into the ICU as well as on exams.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- Video tutorial on hyperkalaemia including the definition, causes, clinical features, and practical management.
Hyperkalaemia - Part Two (Clinical)
- Video tutorial on hyperkalaemia. This is a second part tutorial and covers the aetiology (including medication and mineralocorticoid related causes), diagnosis and treatment.
Hyperkalaemia - Part One (Physiology)
- Video tutorial on hyperkalaemia. This is a first part tutorial and covers the physiology (including cellular handling and renal excretion) followed by pathophysiology.
- A video tutorial with a mini case format outlining the basic science behind calcium regulation and the pathophysiology of hypocalcaemia.