New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
TJ Visser's Examination of the Peripheral Vascular System
TJ Visser explains how to perform an examination of the peripheral vascular system.
Help by adding tags...
Examination of the Knees: A Crucial Assessment
- Margaret attempts to perform an examination of the knees.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Fractures 26/11/12 – 30/11/12
History taking for MRCP PACES
- medical interview. note the steps:introduction,hostory of presenting compliant,past medical history,family history,drug and social history and then systematic review. note the use of open and close...
Abdominal (GI) Examination OSCE Station Guide
- The abdominal examination aims to pick up on any gastrointestinal pathology that may be causing a patient's symptoms e.g. abdominal pain or altered bowel habit.
04/02/14 Vascular Surgery
The Complete Guide to Vascular Ultrasound
- This volume is a comprehensive how-to guide to ultrasound evaluation of vascular pathology. The book provides both the technical know-how and the analytical skills needed to obtain the maximum info...
OSCE: Diagnose the disease by looking at rash
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...