New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Document covering some key aspects of respiratory
on Tuesday 31st July 2012
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
History Taking for OSCEs
- Aimed at those in clinical years. The presentation goes through how to maximize the use of the Calgary-Cambridge Framework, do a comprehensive systems review, and come up with differentials using t...
Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation Made Easy
- This poster offers a basic level of understanding of ABGs for medical students. I have also made an ID-card-sized version which can be easily used on the ward. Students can work around the table,...
Cardiology in a Heartbeat
- Slideshow covering the key topics in cardiology
- Document covering some key aspects of endocrinology
- Slideshow covering the key topics in respiratory medicine.
- Includes description, symptoms and an ECG rhythm strip typical of that arrhythmia.
OSCE Gastrointestinal examination
- Thorough flowchart for carrying out a full examination of the gastrointestinal system - should come in very handy for OSCEs!
Alpha & Beta Receptors
- Great notes from Tumblr.
Pharmacogenetic Information and News - The Authority on Pharmacogenetic Industry Developments
- The Authority on Pharmacogenetic Industry Developments
Renal Tubular Defects - Site of Condition
- - Fanconi (“Fan-of-cones”) syndrome: reabsorptive defects in the proximal convoluted tubule - Bartter (“Bart”) syndrome: reabsorptive defect in thick ascending loop of Henele - Gitelman (“Giggle-...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases