New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Introduction to Medical Statistics
A brief introduction to medical statistics for any student thinking of contributing to audit/research
Help by adding tags...
Introduction to Managing a Research Project
- A brief introduction to research management for any student embarking on a research project!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Medical Mnemonics .com: World's Database of Medical Mnemonics
- A free online searchable database of medical mnemonics to help students of health-related professions remember the important details.
Elton John: 'Aids can be eradicated within my lifetime' - BBC News
- Sir Elton John says he believes Aids can be eradicated in his lifetime if research funding is continued.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!