New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
The pathophysiology of different hypersensitivity reactions.
on Saturday 2nd March 2013
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Allergy – Inappropriate immune response to normally harmless allergen. Allergen – Foreign particles which produce an IgE-mediated hypersensitivity reaction in sensitive individuals.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Scratch 'n Sneeze - Science of Allergies - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 21st May 2011 - Scratch 'n Sneeze - Science of Allergies
Allergy myths are alive and well
- People who suffer from allergies want to keep up-to-date on the latest information regarding treatment, but it's not always easy.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!