New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jefferson fracture - radiology video tutorial (x-ray, CT)
Jefferson fracture - a burst type cervical spine fracture of C1 (the atlas).
Help by adding tags...
Fracture-Dislocation right shoulder
- This image shows a dislocated shoulder with a fracture through the surgical neck of humerus. The patient is at high risk of axillary nerve injury. The axillary nerve supplies deltoids but this is d...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
X-ray of old TB
- as per the above
Bennetts Fracture Thumb Ckassiification
- Bennetts Fracture Thumb Ckassiification
Golden S sign - radiology video tutorial (x-ray)
- Golden S sign - a chest radiograph sign of right upper lobe collapse due to an obstructing central mass, most often primary lung cancer.
Puff of smoke sign - radiology video tutorial (angiography)
- Puff of smoke sign - the classic angiographic appearance of moya moya disease.