New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Spinal ependymoma - radiology video tutorial (MRI)
A quick review of spinal cord ependymoma MRI appearances.
Help by adding tags...
Jefferson fracture - radiology video tutorial (x-ray, CT)
- Jefferson fracture - a burst type cervical spine fracture of C1 (the atlas).
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Puff of smoke sign - radiology video tutorial (angiography)
- Puff of smoke sign - the classic angiographic appearance of moya moya disease.
Elbow ossification centers (CRITOE) - radiology video tutorial
- Teaches the mnemonic CRITOE (also known as CRITOL) used to remember the names and order of the elbow ossification center appearances. Includes two abnormal case examples with annotations.
Stroke: Lobar haemorrhage - radiology video tutorial (MRI, CT)
- "Stroke Series" video 2 of 7: Lobar haemorrhage and hypertensive haemorrhage are two distinct forms of haemorrhagic stroke. This video discusses the imaging characteristics of primary lobar haemorr...
Stroke: Acute infarction - radiology video tutorial (CT, MRI, angiography)
- "Stroke Series" video 3 of 7: Acute ischaemic stroke. Presented by Neuroradiologist Dr Frank Gaillard.
Cases in Radiology: Episode 1 (neuroradiology, CT, MRI)
- This episode takes you through an intermediate difficulty neuroradiology case complete with CT, MRI and histology. View the case in the Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://goo.gl/Wnf9B