New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Insertion of a surgical chest drain
Surgical chest drain insertion Joshil Lodhia CT1, Cardiothoracic Surgery University Hospital of South Manchester
Help by adding tags...
What is the difference between AP and PA view in a chest radiograph?
- Chest Radiograph is usually PA view, but what are the indications for AP view of chest radiograph?
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
What does it mean when someone says a chest drain is swinging?
- I was on the respiratory ward today and someone said the cheat drain was swinging... What does this actually mean?
John Hinds: Crack the Chest. Get Crucified. - St.Emlyn's
- John Hinds Crack the Chest Get Crucified talk at #smaccUS
Hinds: Crack the Chest. Get Crucified
- Please sign the petition !
CRACK THE CHEST – GET CRUCIFIED
- Also, if you do any ICU stuff, go over to EMCRIT at this link and listen to John’s brilliantly provoking ICU talk. This is sheer genius – and entertaining. We’ll miss you.
Bihilar patch on chest x ray
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...