New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Making House Calls, To People Without Homes
Dr. Jim Withers operates his practice with a simple idea: The best way to care for the homeless is to treat them where they live.
Help by adding tags...
Why and How to Teach Medical Ethics
- Lecturer: Prof. Alan Rubinow The Neuro Ethics Meeting Held at Jerusalem by the Tel Aviv University 2009
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cultural Change Could Be Just What's Needed
- Cultural change could be just what's needed All of us, at some time, will have experiences of being a patient. At such times we might feel vulnerable as we look to doctors, nurses and other health...
Institute of Medicine 'Dying in America' report sparks discussion and debate
- Four commentaries published in Annals of Internal Medicine discuss the recent report from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) titled 'Dying in America: Improving Quality and Honoring...
How to Teach Doctors Empathy
- Hola a tod@s, my dear friends.Today we talk about a very interesting opinion article published in The Atlantic, with a devastating headline: "Being a good doctor requires an understanding of people...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.