New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epidemiology Statistics Tutorial
Odds ratio can mislead if a "Common Event" is studied, since it can exaggerate effects. Relative risk is appropriate for randomized control studies and cohort studies.
Help by adding tags...
Approach to the Cardiovascular Examination
- This presentation describes the basic cardiovascular examination. It is suitable for students in their early clinical years but may also be appropriate for students in their final year as revision ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Incretin based drugs and risk of acute pancreatitis in patients with type 2 diabetes: cohort study
- Objectives To determine whether the use of incretin based drugs, compared with sulfonylureas, is associated with an increased risk of acute pancreatitis.
Funding for intercalation in Masters courses.
- I am completing a Masters course during the next Academic year but understand there is no support from Student Finance due to it being a "postgraduate" course. I will still be an undergraduate tec...
Eating disorders linked with financial difficulties in female students
- Experiencing financial difficulties at university may increase the risk of female students developing an eating disorder, according to new research from the University of Southampton and...
Doctors Often Fail to Warn College Students About Substance Use Risks
- According to a new survey, college students are less likely than their non-college peers to be warned by doctors about the dangers of substance abuse or alcohol.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!