New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Venepuncture - Procedure only
Venepuncture procedure performed following the University Hospitals Leicester (UHL) guidelines. Preparing equipment 0:19 Procedure 1.25 http://leicesterclinicalskills.weebly.com/
Help by adding tags...
Blood Cultures - Procedure only
- Blood Cultures performed following University Hospitals of Leicester (UHL) guidelines. This video demonstrates how to perform the procedure only. If you want a more in depth video visit our websit...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Cannulation - Leicester Clinical Skills
- Cannulation performed following official University Hospitals of Leicester (UHL) Guidelines Stage 1 - Consent 0:40 Stage 2 - Equipment 1:53 Stage 3 - Procedure; Treatment Room 3:25 Patient Area ...
Procedure: Open Cricothyrotomy for Historical Purposes Only
- Here is my video on performing open cricothyrotomy in 3 situations: with a trach set and an assistant, with a trach set when alone, and when you only have a scalpel.
Female Catheterisation Procedure
- Female catheterisation performed following the official University Hospitals of Leicester (UHL) guidelines.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases