New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
Help by adding tags...
The Kidney and its Major Hormones
- Conference style poster regarding Renal Endocrinology.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Overview of Renal Physiology Schematic
- Great Schematic for the Renal Physio includes hormones action and their sites, the various electrolyte transporters and some associated deficiencies.
Renal Anatomy 2 - Nephron
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the second tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the anatomy of the Nephron, and its component elements. For more entirely FREE tut...
Renal Physiology Lecture 1 Part 1
- Body Fluid Compartments Lecture 1 Part 1
Reabsorption and Excretion Tutorial (Renal Physiology)
- Physiology lecture on the reabsoption and excretion of electrolytes and waste products in the renal tubules.
Basic Renal Physiology
- Cortical nephrons make up 85% of nephrons. Juxtamedullary nephrons make up 15% of nephrons.
Renal Anatomy 3 - Glomerular Histology
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the histology of the glomerulus, and discus...